You are a Daddy’s girl and your whole face lights up when he comes into the room. There is no one that can make you laugh like your Daddy can. After your first feeding in the morning you always roll over to see if Daddy is awake. You will shimmy your way over to him and put your hand on his face.
You are starting to take a few steps when we hold your hands and let you stand. You also love to bounce up and down.
You are still crawling on your belly and roll all around but you get up on your hands and knees all the time. You rock back and forth like you are going to crawl and then you sit right back up , its just that one little legg you have to get over.
- your personality is showing more and more and we love it your at the cheeky age and girl dont you know it ;)
- Still my gummy baby :)
- pulling up to stand all the time would rather stand than crawl although you can see she just wants to go go go
- Took her first few crawls yesterday
- trying/ learning to crawl and leap to things she wants something far away
- loves peek-a-boo
- loves my camera , wires, paper all things not her toys
- interested in the outside world loves walks in her pram
- you are very in tune with your surroundings and you love imitating the people around you.
- if we laugh, you laugh. if we smile, you smile. if we hum or sing a tune, you try doing the exact same tune.
- Not wary of strangers she smiles at them all
- Your such a charmer with your smiles and even to strangers your “you’re crazzy” look and become quite flirty….. so sweet when you squinch your eyes and nose at us when you smile and those big blue eyes x
- great at eating loves her food
- beginnings of the pincer grip skill
- Enjoys making new facial expressions
- gets excited so much giggles and dances and sings
- says mummy daddy claire huggs
- waves claps hands
- gives cuddles and kisses
- loves books
- drinks from her doidy cup
It’s so hard to believe your 8 months old today!! We have had so much fun together that our days jut fly by. You will soon be walking in a blink of an eye. This month has been filled with lots of firsts. You have like always taken it all in stride with lots of hard work and constant determination. Your such a good and sweet loving playful happy heathy girl it’s in possible to have a bad day with you in our life’s. you have made me such a proud mummy. You are going to do amazing things things baby doll and we will be right by your side every step if the way. Lots of live mummy daddy and your big sister xxx ❤❤❤
34 WEEKS HAPPY 1ST EASTER
Happy 1st Easter :)
I dont post anymore but i thought i would share a photo of our beautiful girl whos grown so fast and is nearly 6 months in no longer than a week wow how time flys its been amazing and we LOVE HER SO MUCH XX
My baby, my sweetheart, my tastiest dessert, as I always say, please just stay as you are. I cant believe Your 4 Months old today already!! and Look how far you along you have come Blooming everyday. Even though you are not well run down with your 2nd cold your doing well and still smiling and cooing all warm and safe at home :) You have been teething on and off since 11 weeks old…And you LOVE TO TALK you talk so much its so cute, they call this the golden months as you will be learning to roll over and lots more. You love to sit up and look all around you amazed by everything bright colours and comforted from your soft teddies but most of all our faces. Your still not a fan of tummy time but that’s ok. You love to grab my hair and touch daddies face. You grab anything and everything in reach now. Even the most mundane object like a plastic bottle excites you , You LOVE MY WATER BOTTLES, You explore it with renewed interest when I hand it back to you just a minute later. You still love your baths from birth you did and you hate getting out and getting dressed after. Ah How I adore you! You love eating your hands AND my hands too! Dribble and blowing bubbles , you love raspberry’s blown on your belly quickly followed by your beautiful giggle’s. It is in your smiles that we find joy as we never knew before. It is in your laughter that we find our laughter. It is in your inquisitiveness of the world around you that we find our childhood. It is in your cooing that we find words of unconditional love. It is in your cuddles that we find the warmth, the love, and the contentment of a life lived well. Hugs, my angel. Lots of kisses too. We Love you always mummy & Daddy and cant wait for you to spend your 1st Christmas with us and with you to see your face light up ♥ HAPPY 4 MONTHS
5 weeks 1 day (Taken with Instagram)